Search: Posts made by: Sitara Lal
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 23rd 08, 01:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Sitara Lal
Inbox problems with OL2007

I copied the main .pst file from a OL2003 installation into a PC with OL2007
(where the data files were on a secondary drive that had crashed and needed
to be replaced).

Now when I can open OL2007...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 31st 08, 11:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Sitara Lal
Migrating from OL2003 to OL 2007

I need to migrate an Outlook (Office) 2003 installation on a Win XP system
to an Outlook (Office) 2007 program on a Windows Vista system; the two
computers are not connected by a network and a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 16th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Sitara Lal
Items Fail to be archived

Nope. These are just e-mail messages that have been opened and read, and
some of them have been replied to. Any action on them would have been taken
long ago and well before the archive date (a few...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 16th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Sitara Lal
Items Fail to be archived

Using OL2003, when I try to archive a mail folder, with the rule that all
items prior to a certain date be archived, I find that many older items are
not archived even after repeated passes.

I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 9th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Sitara Lal
Exporting from OL2007 to OL2003

My laptop has OL2007 whereas my desktop has OL2003. I need to export
messages from my laptop to my desktop (or otherwise synchronize the two
PCs). What is the best way to accomplish this?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 3rd 07, 11:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Sitara Lal
Transferring Outlook settings from OLXP to OL2007

Can someone please recommend an easy way to transfer Outlook settings
(e-mail accounts, auto text entries etc) from a Win2000/OL XP computer to a
WinVista/OL2007 machine? Thanks
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 2nd 07, 07:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Sitara Lal
Archive Files & Reducing Outlook bloat

Using Outlook 2003 I have archived most of my e-mail message folders into
various archive folders.

To reduce the space occupied by these archives (and Outlook in general), may
I simply burn these...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 26th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Sitara Lal
Extra line spaces between paragraphs

When sending HTML mail in OL2003, the recipient always seems to get my
messages with an extra line between each paragraph. However, this extra line
does not show up at my end (e.g. when looking at...