Search: Posts made by: Marcin
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 22nd 08, 11:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcin
Access to MailItem properties before opening new inspector ?

There must be some kind of caching, I don't exactly know what kind of, but in
fact, I would like to prevent caching at all :-), or get possibility of
reading items from cache before they are...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 21st 08, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcin
Access to MailItem properties before opening new inspector ?

Thanks a lot,Sue, will have a look at this immediatelly.

By the way - do you happen to have any references on Outlook caching and
cache access/manipulation from API ?

Kind regards

marcin

"Sue...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 21st 08, 03:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcin
Access to MailItem properties before opening new inspector ?

Ken,

when replying or forwarding an email, I am trying to get original sender
amongst other (also some from Item.Properties). However, the sender is null,
which is probably due to the fact, that...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 21st 08, 02:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcin
Access to MailItem properties before opening new inspector ?

Hi,

when opening MailItem in a new inspector, certain properties are lost
(SenderEmailAddress for example). I can access those properties before, in
SelectionChange, ItemLoad or Read events,...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 21st 08, 09:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcin
SelectionChange event in Outlook 2007 calendar

With Debug.WriteLine() it seems to be handling it only once, as it should be
done. Since all the exceptions are handled ... seems I need to get back to
debugging :-(

Had a deeper look at...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 21st 08, 07:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcin
SelectionChange event in Outlook 2007 calendar

Yes it does, at least with MessageBoxes. Haven't tried yet with printing
debug, but will do so soon and will post results.

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Does it do the same thing if...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 18th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcin
SelectionChange event in Outlook 2007 calendar

No, that's no what I meant. That would be a normal behaviour.
What I mean is following.
1. open outlook, by default it selects first email in the default folder
2. switch to calendar, with...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 18th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcin
SelectionChange event in Outlook 2007 calendar

Hi,
I am writing an add-in, that does few things, with emails and appointments
on the calendar. I need to read every item once it it selected by user,
since ItemLoad fires only once, and I got to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 6th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcin
Outlook 2007: Disable Security Certificate Warning

Same problem here - 2 different certificates, expire 2007/9, certificate
status show "ok", both were working correctly so far (Outlook 2003) and in
some way still are (browser based mail access)....