Search: Posts made by: B.W.
Forum: Outlook Express December 12th 09, 07:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By B.W.
Word email borders

Thank you I will pass on that info.
B.W.

I mentioned the actual creator. Just Google...

"Corday" wrote in message
I mentioned the actual creator. Just Google...
Forum: Outlook Express December 11th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By B.W.
Word email borders

I did a search for them in Google but could not find anything. Are they
online with these borders?

"Corday" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express December 11th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By B.W.
Word email borders

I did a search for them in Google but could not find anything. Are they
online with these borders?

"Corday" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express December 11th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By B.W.
Word email borders

It's just that I worked this out for him a couple of years ago in Word but
now cannot remember how.

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express December 11th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By B.W.
Word email borders

It's just that I worked this out for him a couple of years ago in Word but
now cannot remember how.

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express May 9th 09, 05:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By B.W.
Menu Items Missing

Thanks, I will check this out next time I sight this particular laptop.

BW

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
If you see many...
Forum: Outlook Express May 9th 09, 05:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By B.W.
Menu Items Missing

Thanks, I will check this out next time I sight this particular laptop.

BW

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
If you see many...
Forum: Outlook Express May 9th 09, 04:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By B.W.
Menu Items Missing

When using someone else's computer, in OE6, some items are missing from the
Menu ... View,
Tools, Message, Help. Is there some setting missing or has the programme
become corrupt?

Any advice...
Forum: Outlook Express May 9th 09, 04:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By B.W.
Menu Items Missing

When using someone else's computer, in OE6, some items are missing from the
Menu ... View,
Tools, Message, Help. Is there some setting missing or has the programme
become corrupt?

Any advice...
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 09, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 14
Posted By B.W.
Forwarding and Reply All

Thanks PA Bear.

Am I correct in thinking that all the email addresses in a Forwarded message
can be gathered by harvesting software but not any BCC addresses?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]"...
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 09, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 14
Posted By B.W.
Forwarding and Reply All

Thanks PA Bear.

Am I correct in thinking that all the email addresses in a Forwarded message
can be gathered by harvesting software but not any BCC addresses?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]"...
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 09, 12:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 14
Posted By B.W.
Forwarding and Reply All

When you get a Forwarded email if you Forward and answer back, do all the
original recipients receive this or does this only happen if you use Reply
All?

TIA
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 09, 12:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By B.W.
Forwarding and Reply All

When you get a Forwarded email if you Forward and answer back, do all the
original recipients receive this or does this only happen if you use Reply
All?

TIA
Forum: Outlook Express April 14th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

Thanks everyone for your help. I wanted to explain this to some friends.

BW

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
PS: Nothing in...
Forum: Outlook Express April 14th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

Thanks everyone for your help. I wanted to explain this to some friends.

BW

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
PS: Nothing in...
Forum: Outlook Express April 13th 09, 08:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

Another question on the same lines. I understand that if you let your
mailboxes become too full your OE could become corrupt, sometimes after the
compacting procedure.

Could you lose one or more...
Forum: Outlook Express April 13th 09, 08:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

Another question on the same lines. I understand that if you let your
mailboxes become too full your OE could become corrupt, sometimes after the
compacting procedure.

Could you lose one or more...
Forum: Outlook Express April 13th 09, 08:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

I rea this information somewhere recently but now cannot find it. What is
the maximum GB size for the total mailboxes in outlook express 6. Is it
20GB?

TIA
Forum: Outlook Express April 13th 09, 08:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By B.W.
Maximum mailbox size

I rea this information somewhere recently but now cannot find it. What is
the maximum GB size for the total mailboxes in outlook express 6. Is it
20GB?

TIA
Forum: Outlook Express April 5th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By B.W.
Mail Rules

Yes it still came through so I must have not set up the Rule properly. So I
don't need to worry about removing it now.

Thanks

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express April 5th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By B.W.
Mail Rules

Yes it still came through so I must have not set up the Rule properly. So I
don't need to worry about removing it now.

Thanks

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express April 5th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By B.W.
Mail Rules

No only 2 in Mail and 1 in News
No blocked senders
Did not create another Rule afterwards

Thanks Pa Bear I will test it out with a big attachment in an email to
myself as you suggest.

Thanks for...
Forum: Outlook Express April 5th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By B.W.
Mail Rules

No only 2 in Mail and 1 in News
No blocked senders
Did not create another Rule afterwards

Thanks Pa Bear I will test it out with a big attachment in an email to
myself as you suggest.

Thanks for...
Forum: Outlook Express April 4th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By B.W.
Mail Rules

I created a new Rule to delete from server any message over a certain size.

I decided I wanted to remove this Rule after all and when I went into Rules
it was not listed there?

Am I missing...