Search: Posts made by: Chase
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 5th 06, 08:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Chase
Outlook 2007: Disable Security Certificate Warning

Hey Patrick,
Thanks for the reply. The certificate is fine; it doesn't expire until
2007. I checked all the details and they are fine. When I click the
"Certification Path" tab, the status indicates...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 4th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Chase
Outlook 2007: Disable Security Certificate Warning

When I start Outlook 2007, I get the following error:
The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that
cannot be verified. The revocation function was unable to check
revocation...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 30th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Chase
Outlook 2007: Purge Deleted Items doesn't work

Nevermind. I upgraded from Outlook 2003 and had a button on my toolbar
for "Purge Deleted Items." This button was not functional, but when I
went to the edit menu and selecte to Purge the items, it...