Search: Posts made by: Patrick Schmid
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 28th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Outlook contacts in 2007

You should ask this question in the regular Outlook or Word forum. It is
not a question about programming Outlook add-ins.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Dec"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 28th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Cannot Access Some Public Folders in Outlook 2007 Beta 2

New problem - After sending a message and trying to send another one
Outlook
crashes and sends an error report and give me the option of restarting
outlook. If I let it restart automatically...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 28th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Outlook 2007 Favorite folder dissapeared after moving pst files.

Drag & drop the folders you want back into the field on the nav pane.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 27th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Outlook 2007 - Outlook 12 Beta 2

Just post right here.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Carel" wrote in message
:

Is there a newsgroup for those...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 27th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
new to IMAP - some questions

Not the most easiest doc to read, but the links on the bottom of it
should get you to where you need to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 27th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
new to IMAP - some questions

1) Normal. Outlook needs some way to store a local copy of IMAP emails.
All IMAP email clients do this in some form. Outlook just happens to
create one PST for each IMAP account.
2) Normal for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 24th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Patrick Schmid
return receipt

Thanks!

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
:
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 24th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Patrick Schmid
return receipt

Milly,

Is there a switch to switch off receipts completely? I hate getting
those receipts and always say no.
Thanks,

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 24th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Newsgroups

As add-in, I can recommend NewsHound from ShoreLine software
(http://www.shorelinesoftware.com).
It also works rather well with Outlook 2007 B2TR.

Patrick...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 23rd 06, 02:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
2007 Beta - Resize Attachments

After you attached the first picture, click the dialog launcher of the
Insert group (the little arrow in the bottom left corner of the Insert
group). That will bring up the Attachments task pane...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 22nd 06, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
2007 Beta - Resize Attachments

Good question. The ability was still in Beta 2, but I can't find it in
B2TR anymore.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Damon" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 19th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Die Messaging- Programmschnittstelle hat einen unbekannten Fehler ....

Hallo Martin,

Diese newsgroup ist Englischsprachig. Bitte schreibe deinen Post in
Englisch oder verwende eine deutschsprachige newsgroup.

Danke,

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 19th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
2007 Outlook BCM Update greyed out Outlook Toolbar

Did you install Outlook 2007 B2TR and BCM B2TR?
If not, you find links to the downloads on my website.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Jen" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 18th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Patrick Schmid
OL 2007 Beta 2 Calendar appointment "Bell" Symbol?

I don't recall anything this like this in 2003.
Anyone else remember?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Pete" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Desktop Search in Outlook 2007 beta 2

Do you have WDS3 Beta 2 installed?

Patrick Schmid
---------------
http://pschmid.net

" Sam wrote in message
:

I am...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.powerpoint
Replies: 4
Posted By Patrick Schmid
READ BEFORE INSTALLING OFFICE 2007 B2TR

Do you have problems opening Word docs files? You only need to do the
steps you outlined if you are having any problems.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"PeterPla"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Patrick Schmid
OL 2007 Beta 2 Calendar appointment "Bell" Symbol?

Have you already installed B2TR?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Pete" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.powerpoint
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
READ BEFORE INSTALLING OFFICE 2007 B2TR

I am still trying to get a definite answer from the Word and PPT teams
on these file format issues. So far, only the Excel team has provided a
definite answer (there shouldn't be any issues with...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 03:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.powerpoint
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick Schmid
READ BEFORE INSTALLING OFFICE 2007 B2TR

About 6 documents of my 20 or so in docx format came up with a corrupt
error message. Thankfully my document called "Dissertation.docx" wasn't
among them ;)

Patrick...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 12:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Outlook 2007 hogging CPU when i send mail

Disable all your add-ins (Tools, Trust Center, Add-Ins) and try again.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 11th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrick Schmid
search function stopped in Outlook Beta

Patience. Wait for the release of the next beta of Outlook which should
work well with the second WDS beta (already released). No ETA on the
next Outlook beta, but it will be soon.

Patrick...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 10th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Should I upgrade to Outlook 2007?

If you are currently satisfied with 2002, I'd stay with it until 2007 is
released early next year. One thing you want to look at though is how
best to upgrade cost-wise. Pricing for 2007 is already...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 9th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Should I upgrade to Outlook 2007?

What kind of email account do you? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 5th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Cannot print HTML messages after removing OF 2007 Beta

I'd sit tight for a while. B2TR is due soon (no firm ETA though). The
catch with B2TR will be that it is going to be a patch for B2. So you
can only install it on a machine that already has...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 4th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By Patrick Schmid
Cannot print HTML messages after removing OF 2007 Beta

Hi Pat,

Let me answer here instead of the other thread. You said the
For the record:- I seem to need to junk IE7 Beta on top of Office 2007
beta,
so here's my story:
Start: IE6 ...