Search: Posts made by: Sandy Miller com>
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 2nd 06, 07:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
2007 Render problem solution

Hi More precisely, the solution is to switch of 'certify', the section that
adds text to incoming and outgoing email, found within AVG settings. Both
send and receive.

It's not such a good idea to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 27
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 won't work with pst files

I dont intend to argue with you. You are right, in as much as I have already
admitted that I made an error of judgement. And apologised for it in several
places here already. I can admit and stand...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 02:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
2007 Render problem solution

Well it's not a solution as much as an identified cause.

AVG AntiVirus screws the rendering of email messages in Outlook 2007 B2.

Solution is to switch off AVG email scanner. Thanks to David below...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

Hi

OK HUMBLE PIE and lashings of cream please.

David is absolutely correct. My AVG email scanner is the culprit and NOT
Outlook 2007 B2.

My apologies. I was wrong!!

Switched off email scanner...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 27
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 won't work with pst files

Au contraire my friend I understand much more about beta software than you
assume.

I ask you this. Why is there a ‘Report Render Problem’ button on the email
display pane? Can you tell us...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

Background. My laptop is a prety normal machine fully patched and fully up to
date with XP Pro and otherwise no problems. My version of Office was 2003
which was also fully patched and fully up to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 12:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

Ha ha your funny. And lying through your teeth...

The point of these betas is to have monkeys like me do just that....

It still does not hide the fact that this beta is not operating as it should...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 12:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 27
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 won't work with pst files

I'm sorry but you sound rude and unhelpful. This person clearly has a problem
with the Beta and I have a very similar situation (if you care to read above).

I think he made a good effort at...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 11:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

OK I'm prepared to swallow the fact that the emails I received in Outlook
2007 Beta 2 are screwed beyond repair. I accept I am stupid for expecting MS
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 to enable me to, you know,...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 10:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

Have a look at the previous post just below this thread.

--
MS Professional

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Provide complete details on how you installed the beta and migrated data and
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 10:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 25
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 Beta 2 - BIG problems

Errr. OK, I realise this is a Beta. I understand it is a Beta 2.

I know things dont always work as they should and that I should not 'rely'
on Beta software of any kind.

However, I 'think' I am...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 26th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Sandy Miller com>
Outlook 2007 problems

Hi

I installed Office 2007 Pro Plus on my laptop and it replaced the previous
version of Office 2003 which had been working flawlessly for quite some time.
When asked the question I allowed the...