Search: Posts made by: KJ
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 23rd 10, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By KJ
Microsoft Outlook - Names Smart Tag

Today I hopened my email and began to send an email to a person I email
everyday and discovered that I lost all of the names that appear when
entering the beginning letter. Can you tell me what...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 30th 09, 07:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By KJ
Setup up recurrence near a date

That looks like it would work, but I was really looking for a way to do it
with out buying a addin. Its for my work and Im sure they wont cover it.

"Vince Averello" wrote:

See if the addin here...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 17th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By KJ
Setup up recurrence near a date

I was wondering if you can setup recurrence to repeat near a date. Example.
I want to schedule monthly on or near the 1st only during the week. So if
the 1st falls on a Saturday it will schedule...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 7th 09, 12:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By KJ
Form isn't viewable in email message

I have just created an email form based on the standard message format. It's
pretty basic in style - I've added several user defined fields, all of which
are text format. It looks fine on screen....
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 5th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By KJ
Too many fields defined error on import

Thank you - you were correct that there were too many columns in my range. I
brought that down to 25 and the import worked.

You mentioned that the max number of rows is 120-127. It must be higher...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 08, 05:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By KJ
Too many fields defined error on import

I'm trying to import contact data from an excel spreadsheet (the data is
actually from ACT V8) with 27 columns and about 1300 rows. I get the error
message "Too many fields defined" and don't get...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 22nd 07, 09:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By KJ
Delete Contacts / Distribution Lists

Riddle me this... I have a Distribution List named "Employees". I have an
employee named Joe Smoe. Joe leaves the company so I delete his contact from
my Outlook. Why is Joe still in my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 6th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By KJ
Linking mailbox calendars to Public Folder calendars

Here is the scenario. We have two calendars setup under Public Folders for
users to reserve conference rooms. If a user sends out a meeting request via
their email, they have to also go down to the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 21st 06, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By KJ
Office XP - Outlook issue

I have Office XP on my computer, the package of which states it has Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. However, I do not have Outlook on my
computer. I put the disc in and tried to download...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 9th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By KJ
I am trying to use Earthlink with Outlook2003. It won't work.

I have just installed Outlook 2003. I added my Earthlink account just like
the MS Office Online directed but it keeps giving an error message -- "The
operation failed. An object could not be...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 24th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By KJ
Changing info in Contact / Distribution list

Nope, tried that before I came here

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Try the Update Now button.
Most of the time it won't work. Sometimes it does.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Replies: 4
Posted By KJ
Changing info in Contact / Distribution list

Riddle me this...
I have entered contact John Doe.
I have created distribution list "customer" and added John Doe as a member.
John Doe's email address changes so I change it in the contacts window. ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 24th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By KJ
Outlook distribution lists

Why don't you just BCC them? If you blind copy it will appear that each
individual is the only recipient. Piece o' cake.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You don't understand what a mail...