Search: Posts made by: Regina
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 20th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Regina
trying to send an email to someone

when i put a name to send an email the system checks to see if they are in my
contract list how do i stop it from doing that?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 6th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Regina
Can you customize appointments "show time as"?

The 3 MVP's in this thread are entirely USELESS!!

How about using a few more words than one ("No") and being a bit more helpful?

"Civious" wrote:

It is not meaningless for us as we can have our...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 6th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Regina
Outlook Appointments should be able show time as WORKING REMOT

Here, Here!!

What these MVP's don't understand is that some meetings are setup with a
telecon/Webex option, and some are not. When working remotely, you want to
be "free" for the ones which have...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 29th 09, 12:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Regina
outlook

How can i get Outlook to stop looking for names in my contact list so I can
send an email
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 29th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Regina
Email

If a contact is not in my contacts list outlook makes me look for it if I add
it the system still wont send the email can I turn this off?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Regina
Issues with weekends when printing monthly view

Diane -

Found it! Thank you again. Do you know how I can change the first day of
the week in those monthly templates? I prefer a Monday start.

Also, are there collapsed weekend days in there...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Regina
Issues with weekends when printing monthly view

Diane,
Thank you. Unfortunately you have confirmed my worst fears. I spent some
time with live support too with the same frustrating result. I have just
sent an email to the support team...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Regina
Issues with weekends when printing monthly view

I used to be able to combine Saturday and Sunday in a split square when I
printed a monthly calendar view in Outlook 2003. I cannot figure out how to
do it in Outlook 2007. Can anyone help,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 5th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Regina
Don't send update in Outlook 2007

On your test, did you invite anyone? It probably gives you the option to
save without sending an update if you're the only invitee. It's driving me
mad that I can't add little notes without...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 9th 06, 04:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Regina
Composing emails

How do I set Outlook up to automatically complete an email address when
composing an email?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 24th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Regina
receiving email never finishes processing

I have 3 accounts set up in Outlook 2003. When I do a Send and Receive it
looks like there are no errors. However, the email never leaves my outbox and
I do not receive email. When I look at Show...