Search: Posts made by: Gerry
Forum: Outlook Express June 1st 10, 04:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Gerry
UnInstall Outlook Express

Has anyone UnInstalled Outlook Express 6.0 From Windows Server 2000 SP4?
Forum: Outlook Express June 1st 10, 04:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Gerry
UnInstall Outlook Express

Has anyone UnInstalled Outlook Express 6.0 From Windows Server 2000 SP4?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 18th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerry
import address book

Is there anyway to import my address book from yahoo, into my outlook?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 13th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Gerry
no contact in address book

Sorry It is Outlook 2007

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

gerry wrote:

Thanks for replying. I am not sure how to delete the address book.
All the delete options...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 12th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Gerry
no contact in address book

Brian

Thanks for replying. I am not sure how to delete the address book. All the
delete options seem to be greyed out. I have looked at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us and can't seem...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 8th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Gerry
no contact in address book

Oliver
I have tried this thanks but i get to STage 3 and the 'Outlook Address Book'
book is disabled and so can't be ticked. What can I do?

Thanks

Gerry

"Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware]" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 31st 08, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerry
Contacts duplicating automatically

Are you using any other add-ins to CRM? It seems that we have an issue with
the C360 Data Quality Center. What was happening was the records would
import into Outlook correctly linked to CRM. ...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry
New email going to Deleted Items Folder

I also checked that he had not set a rule up that was to send emails form all
or an individual to be sent to deleted items folder

Toolsmessage rule

"daisy vasquez duran" wrote:

"Gerry"...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 08:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry
New email going to Deleted Items Folder

I found that my user had accidently added the persons email to the blocked
senders list
TOOL MESSAGE RULES. BLOCKED SENDERS
and just unticked the box to remove the emails that were wanted

"daisy...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 08:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry
New email going to Deleted Items Folder

Thanks to all

the user had accidently blocked the person and it seems alsp blocked him
sending emails to himself and also another vauable client

All removed from blocked senders list and working...
Forum: Outlook Express September 28th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry
New email going to Deleted Items Folder

I have a problem slightly similar that email from 1 email address goes to
the deleted items folder all other emails are not affected.

The user has a problem with 22k emails in folders got him to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 6th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerry
HOW DO I EXPORT A LIST FROM CONTACT WITHOUT EXPORTING THE LOT

i want to export a list of companies from contacts to excel without sending
all the info
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 15th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerry
Outlook 2003 - Printing e-mail with bcc

I've read the article on this and the default feature. I'd like to print my
sent e-mails that have a 'bcc' field for my office file. I've tried the
'modify the message form' and have been...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 13th 06, 10:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Gerry
Add email address to Business Contacts

OK Thanks Still do not understand how your answer addresses my question in
anyway at all! But I have found another option.
1.Highlight the email that contains the address you wish to add to your...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 12th 06, 10:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Gerry
Add email address to Business Contacts

Thanks Sue. I cannot see how this answer is relevant to my question though. I
just want to take an email address from an email sent to me by - right click-
drop down menu apppears- gives a...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 11th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Gerry
Add email address to Business Contacts

When I right click an email address it allows me to save it into Contacts as
a drop down menu. I want to save the address into Business Contacts. How do i
change this drop down menu to allow me to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 06, 10:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerry
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH OUTLOOK 2003 MS OFFICE SMALL BUSINESS EDIT

Hello Im not very computer literate can you tell me detailed step by step how
to set up and start outlook 2003 from MS OFFICE SMALL BUSINESS EDITION 2003 I
deal with yahoo.com and gmail.com on XPS...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerry
HOW TO SET UP OUTLOOK 2003 ON XPS M170 NOTEBOOK

Hello I just bought this XPS M170 Notebook Im not very computerliterate can
you tell me step by step how to set up outlook 2003 From the MICROSOFT OFFICE
SMALL BUSINESS EDITION 2003 step by step...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 06, 10:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Gerry
Outlook Contacts and Mail

--
Thank You,
Gerry

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You might want to explain what you mean. Include your Outlook version.
--
Russ Valentine
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 06, 09:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook