Search: Posts made by: Bernie
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 22nd 10, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bernie
Change of name

Hi Milly
The name change was done 5 days ago. So has had plenty of time to
replicate/update across the network.

I didn't remove her as a delegate and readd - I checked there and her new
name was...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 21st 10, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bernie
Change of name

We have a user that has just had a surname change - I used the 'rename'
facility in Active Directory and changed her login, account name, and email
address.
Her new surname now appears everywhere -...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 26th 09, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Bernie
The "send as" works but shows up in "sent" folder as "on behalf".

Well, this is a strange situation.

We have three users who have permissions to do "send as" for another
exchange email user--a "support email" address.

Everything works fine, each person can...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 26th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bernie
making and printing a calendar

I want to design and print a weekly calendar and cannot figure ot how to do it.
Please HELP !!!
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 23rd 07, 01:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
Emails stuck in Outbox

Russ

Microsoft called me yesterday and went through the problem again. It seems
that the problem has occurred during synchronisation with my PDA. Some of
the addresses on my PDA were stored on...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 21st 07, 09:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
Emails stuck in Outbox

Ross

When you asked if I had made changes I assumed you meant changes to my
account settings not simply the adding of addresses. I don't profess to have
your level of technical knowledge so...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 21st 07, 12:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
Emails stuck in Outbox

Russ

Thanks for responding. I did not make any changes and in fact have been
onto Microsoft level 2 support who were not able to resolve this problem.
They suggested creating a new pst file and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 15th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
Emails stuck in Outbox

When I type an address into outlook the email sends without any problem.
However, when I select an address from the address book, reply or forward an
email it simply goes into the outbox and does...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
auto completion of recipient name

Russ,

You have been most helpful and patient... I think I finally understand the
issue... thanks again.
--
Bernie

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
auto completion of recipient name

I don't think I fully understood your first repsonse... I thought I would
have to start keying in each name and then hit Alt-K to get Outlook to try to
resolve the name, and then (if need be) right...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 17th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
auto completion of recipient name

Thanks for your quick response... I will try establishing "resolution" to
every name by creating a bogus message addressed to everyone in my contacts
folder.
--
Bernie

"Russ Valentine...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 17th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bernie
auto completion of recipient name

Until recently I used Outlook Express for email and whenever I started to
enter a recipient name on the to: or cc: line, the program would autofill (or
autocomplete) a name from my address book. If...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 12th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Bernie
Office 2007

Russ
How do I import contacts for outlook 2003 to outlook 2007?
--
brw

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Did you have a question? Both versions use the same format. Nothing to
convert.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 11th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Bernie
Office 2007

Convert contacts for Outlook for Office 2003 to Contacts for Outlook for
Office 2007--
brw
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 10th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bernie
Meeting invites problems when adding attachments

Nobody has come back to me on this yet - any ideas would be gratefully
received. Thanks.

"Bernie" wrote:

One of our users has a problem with their calendar - when his delegate sends
meeting...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 6th 06, 09:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bernie
Meeting invites problems when adding attachments

One of our users has a problem with their calendar - when his delegate sends
meeting invites on his behalf from his calendar, if they contain an
attachment (either an e-mail or a file) we...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 18th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bernie
Can't turn off tick box for delgates to get meeting invites on

the only mailbox in the profile.

She only has one mailbox and one profile on her machine.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Are you opening that mailbox as a secondary mailbox or running it as...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 18th 06, 09:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bernie
Can't turn off tick box for delgates to get meeting invites only

We are trying to untick the box below the list of delegates on a user's
mailbox (tools, options, delegates) which says 'send meeting invites to my
delgates and not me' - the box is ticked and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 11th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bernie
Can I have two calendars with much the same information enters bot

I am trying to create a clendar that has some of the same information, much
is for the general public along with personal info. I do not want the
private appointments to print, it takes up too...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 17th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Bernie
Can I autoremove a text string from an email before it redirects?

I have a redirect set up on the server to send all incoing emails to a
project account on to the project CRM software. Some of the incoming emails
are faxes forwarded to us by eFax. I'd like to...