Search: Posts made by: Paula
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 14th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula
Inbox repair tool

Outlook 2007 will not open. It gives me a message saying the file
C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is in use and
cannot be accessed.

I've used the inbox repair tool which...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 26th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
What is type:exception in an outlook appointment

I want to specify that this reminder was created from a task, not an
appointment.

"Paula" wrote:

I am getting duplicate appointment reminders. When I look at the properties
of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 26th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
What is type:exception in an outlook appointment

I am getting duplicate appointment reminders. When I look at the properties
of the appointment the type shows "exception" and location is "Microsoft
Office Outlook Embedded Message". Can you...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 18th 09, 02:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Paula
Can I publish an Exchange based Outlook Calendar to the internet?

our small company uses an exchange server for our messaging & calendaring. I
schedule all of my appointments (personal and business) on my exchange
calendar using Outlook 2007. Can I publish my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 17th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Calendar items missing from to-do bar

I have two calendars - one labeled Calendar and one labeled Calendar in
Personal Folders. I tried to delete one of them but it was greyed out. How
do I set which one I want the to-do bar to use...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 17th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Calendar items missing from to-do bar

I'm using Outlook 2007 and I'm finding that when I add items to my calendar
they are no longer showing up in the to-do bar. Where does the to-do bar pull
its information from? I'm wondering if...
Forum: Outlook Express October 17th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
cannot receive email

Hi

I have exactly the same problem (COULD IT BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE
UPDATES MICROSOFT GACE US ON THE 15TH !!!) What do I do to resolve this???

Thanks

"Margaret" wrote:

Susddenly, on...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 12th 08, 08:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Outlook Repetitive Email

I work on a helpdesk and have over 40 standard emails set up as replies to
client enquiries. I'm moving over from Eudora to Outlook 2007 and would like
to know the best way to set these up in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Paula
appointment times do not display

Hi Brian, thanks for your response. When I first installed Office 2007, the
outlook calendar DID display the times, both on the screen and the printed
calendars. It was today that the times...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Paula
appointment times do not display

Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar. The
start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed calendar.
How do I get the times to display? When my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 4th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Paula
How do I print the picture that I've added to the contact in O

I have to print a similar company directory with photos already input by
employees in Outlook 2007. Did this work? I have had no luck with getting
it to print. I see there is a new Business Card...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 5th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
Outlook contacts - current view to show categories

Now that I have setup categories, how do I get my 'Current View' listing when
in contact to automatically list the categories, so I can choose one easily
when seeking a contact?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 13th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula
How can I get my outlook calender to schedule on the quarter hours

One way to do it is, when you're setting up an appointment, just click your
cursor in the time box, two boxes to the right of "Start time" and "End
time", and manually change the times to something...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 13th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula
all-day appointments in to-do bar in Outlook 2007

Hello all,

I've seen some discussion of this issue online but haven't found a solution.
I am using Outlook 2007, and am getting very used to using the To-Do Bar to
see my next three appointments....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 15th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
opening next message upon deleting previous one

Hello,
I am in the process of learning to use Outlook 2007 after upgrading from
using Outlook Express circa about 2001. I had OE express configured to open
the next message whenever I deleted the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 28th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
How do you combine two calenders?

Sorry it was late when I was trying to do this. We are using 2 diff PC's,
and diff Window screennames. We are using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. We
want a Shared Calender. So we can keep up...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 28th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
How do you combine two calenders?

My husband and I have been both working on making a calender. We want to
know if there is away to combine the two to make one?
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 24th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
BCM 2007 installation question after reading other posts

After much effort (and help from this forum) I installed Outlook 2007.
Question: how do I now install BCM? How do I get back to the install screen
back (the one with the boxes to check for BCM and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 23rd 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Paula
Can't run Outlook 2007 Small Business trial

Help oh omniscient ones...I appear to be hung in 2003-2007 limbo. Here's
what happened:
1) Loaded many of the 2007 trail products (Visio, Project, One Note &
Publisher). Outlook didn't...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 9th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula
Why am I unable to check the autocomplete checkbox (outlook 20

When go to toolsoptionsemail optionsadvanced options the WHOLE frame "when
sending a message"is unavailable. A can't check or un check anything.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Paula...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 9th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula
Why am I unable to check the autocomplete checkbox (outlook 2003)?

Why am I unable to check the autocomplete checkbox (outlook 2003)?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 24th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula
Is my calendar linked to a certain e-mail address?

I have 2 e-mail addresses (one is an MSN account and the other is a hotmail
account). If I share my calendar through Outlook 2003, it shows the calendar
associated with the MSN account. If I log...
Forum: Outlook Express August 10th 06, 03:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Problem compacting folders

When I try to compact my folders, I get a message that says the folder is in
use by another program, so it never finishes. I've seen this issue posted a
lot but nobody seems to know what folder...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 5th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Labels

If I set automatic labelling, the colors display. Manuel labelling still
does not display the color.

"Paula" wrote:

Yes

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Have you run Detect...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 5th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Paula
Labels

Yes