Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 3rd 10, 08:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Changing Calendar Permissions

Hi,
We have a user out on vacation and I have been asked to add another user to
permission to input appointments. Is there a way for me, as an admin, to do
this without changing the user's...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 3rd 10, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Changing Calendar Permission

Hi, we have a user on vacation, and another user needs permissions on their
calendar to schedule appointments. Is there a way for me, as admin, to make
this change. I could just change that...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 3rd 10, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Changing Calendar Permissions

Hi, we have a user on vacation and I need to give another user permission to
add calendar entries. Is there a way as admin for me to do this without
brining up ADUC and changing their password,...
Forum: Outlook Express April 13th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike
Find Option

I have the same problem...what was the resolution?

"mackay" wrote:

Hi

My Find (search) option is not working.

Any ideas please ?

"mackay" wrote:

Hi

My Find (search) option is not working.

Any ideas please ?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 11th 10, 11:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
server

Where the setting to save email on the server in outlook 2007? thanks
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 22nd 10, 07:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Read Form doesn't close on its own

I have a form that has separate compose and read layouts. I also have a
reply form that is tied to the originating form. When the recipient
completes the form and hits the reply button (which is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 5th 10, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Table does not display

aarrrg...I meant to post this in the "Forms" group...sorry.
--
Mike

"Mike" wrote:

We have a form that we use as a standard form in one of our company
calendars. It contains a table with...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 5th 10, 11:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Table does not display

We have a form that we use as a standard form in one of our company
calendars. It contains a table with areas to fill out with visitor
information, which then creates an appointment and emails our...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 4th 10, 04:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Meeting Registration Form?

I have a customer who wants to be able to post a meeting on a shared calendar
in the corporate public folders of her company, then have employees be able
to click on that meeting and be able to...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 28th 10, 03:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
How do I make a macro that automatically adds attachments.

I'm looking to make a macro (I think that's the best solution) that will
automatically add attachments to my messages when certain text appears in the
message.

For example, let's say I say "please...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 22nd 09, 01:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Edit Detail Tab

I was wanting to edit the Detail Tab in the open contacts window. There is a
current field for spouse and I would like to edit/change it to the account
field to make entering my data easier. Is...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 7th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
MSN Direct Calendar Add-In

We were using Windows XP with Office 2000.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

What os were you using it on before?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook Tips:...

I am an MSN DIrect subscriber with a SMART watch. However, when I try to
install the MSNDirectCalendarAddIn on my PC, either the one with Outlook
2007/Vista or the one with Outlook 2003/XP, the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 18th 09, 03:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Removed Meeting

I scheduled a meeting with several people and inadvertently set reccurence to
10 weeks. I meant for it to be just for the Monday through Friday of the
current week.

I then went back and removed...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Drag and drop

I have an application that requires that file names be less that 90
characters long. I can't seem to make my users do this when they save .msg
files themselves. So we have one macro in Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 5th 09, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Contacts not an e-mail Address Book

I followed these directions, but with no success. When I created my new
profile, I pointed it to my existing .pst file. The contact lists appear in
the new profile, but the box is still grayed...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 25th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
"Show this folder as as e-mail Address Book" is greyed out

"Kent" wrote:

I just updated to Win7 with a clean install and reinstalled Office 2007. I
restored the Outlook.pst file using Easy transfer. All emails and accounts
are present but ALL my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 2nd 09, 03:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Exchange 2007 sp2 with Oulook 2007 on windows 7

After installing Exchange 2007 SP2, the Win7 PCs running outlook 2007 can no
longer view the free busy data. (Note Running full release version of Win
7not RC)

ALso running the autoconfiguration...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 31st 09, 06:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
How add all day events to-do-bar

Best answer, thanks for your fast reply. Regards, Mike

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

You'll need to make them timed events as the to-do bar in 2007 does not
include all day events. (I use the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 31st 09, 11:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
How add all day events to-do-bar

Am trying to show on the daily to-do-bar on the right all day events as well
as all other appointments. Thanks Mike
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 4th 09, 08:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
How do I edit object in Outlook task ?

I insert an excel worksheet into a new task in outlook 2007. First time it
will allow me to edit. But after I close and reopen the task, I can't re-edit
that worksheet again. Anyone can help?...
Forum: Outlook - Installation August 3rd 09, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
OL 2007 Auto Discovery sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

Hi
We are in process of migrating to EX07. In testing we are seeing mixed
results as it comes to OL07 auto discovery. On my test machines with all
variations of mailboxes prior to EX07, to new...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 15th 09, 08:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Office 07- printing calendars

Does anyone know to to wrap the text when you print the calendar in Month
style? I know there was an option in 03 to do that be I don't see in 07.