Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 15th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Can I insert tabs or change margin in my Task-Microsoft Outlook?

I don't know which version of Outlook you are using, but if it is
Outlook 2003, make sure the Formatting and Standard Toolbars (View /
Toolbars) are turned on, because they give you Bullets,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 14th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
can't Drag and drop an email message from an Outlook Folder into a new message

If your drag 'n drop method won't work consistently, then, from the new
email, try Insert / Item and locate the email you want to attach.

Hope this helps!

wrote:
I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 14th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2003: Word Error when closing Outlook

XP / SP2
Outlook/Word 2003

We have a recurring yet sporadic issue for users who want to use Word
as their email editor in Outlook. One error just says "Microsoft
Visual Basic: Compile error in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 1st 06, 10:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Showing Appointment times

*tap* *tap* *tap* - Is this thing on? Can anyone help me with my
question?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 1st 06, 12:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Showing Appointment times

Outlook 2003 SP2
XP2 / SP2

A user enters appointments into the calendar. In DAY view, some of the
completed entries show the time of the appointment and others do not -
these items were entered one...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 31st 06, 02:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
SHARED CALENDAR - OPERATION FAILED ERROR

I don't know what you mean by PF (sorry) - but she has editor
permissions for his calendar, if that helps.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:
In...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 29th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
SHARED CALENDAR - OPERATION FAILED ERROR

Outlook 2003 / XP Pro SP2 / Exchange Server 2003 SP2 /
Windows Server 2003

One of our users is having a problem trying to "Label" appointments for
one of her assignments. The first time she applies...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 7th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Need Help with Outlook 2003-Calendar

In Outlook 2003, a meeting organizer (not necessarily someone in your
own office as we have just discovered) sends you a calendar item and
you accept it (say, it is for a meeting at 2:00 tomorrow). ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 12th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Shared Calendar "operation failed"

We are running Outlook 2003 / XP Pro SP2 / Exchange Server 2003 SP1 /
Windows Server 2003

One of our users is unable to "Label" appointments for any of her
assigNments. When she tries to apply the...