Search: Posts made by: WhytheQ
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 2nd 07, 12:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 8
Posted By WhytheQ
Copy a range from Excel to Oulook MailItem's body as Bitmap

Thanks for sticking with this thread Michael.
I'm going to look into the API link you supplied.
Most of the routine involves spreadsheet manipulation so I'm going to
keep it in Excel (+ I'm not too...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 31st 07, 11:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 8
Posted By WhytheQ
Copy a range from Excel to Oulook MailItem's body as Bitmap

If I set this up using redemption will the code run on my colleague's
machines?
I'm pretty sure my company won't be interested in paying a
subscription for Redemption - is there a way of doing the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 31st 07, 11:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By WhytheQ
Redemption - general question

Thing is Sue when I use the following on my machine it works fine! I
haven't purchased any software. No bugs, no security prompts when I
Send the SafeItem !
Set SafeItem =...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 30th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By WhytheQ
Redemption - general question

If I write code using redemption do I need to set any particular