Search: Posts made by: TOP
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 6th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By TOP
Outlook blocking our own domain

Oops. It looks like it was a bad rule set-up. Sorry for the false alarm.

"TOP" wrote in message
Thanks for the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 6th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By TOP
Outlook blocking our own domain

Thanks for the response,

Only some messages--maybe half a dozen internal emails Monday and Tuesday.
It doesn't appear to be triggered by any rules. The subjects were things
like "Nintendo/Quaker -...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 6th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By TOP
Outlook blocking our own domain

This problem just appeared up this week. SBS 2003 Premium. Exchange 2003.
About 30 clients running Outlook 2003, and a couple using Outlook 2007.

One user (the owner) using Outlook 2003 has had...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 16th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By TOP
Attach file vs insert file

I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2,
Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email
(adding an Attach: line under the Subject...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 3rd 06, 11:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By TOP
"Blind" Distribution List?

Sorry, I didn't add that the mail server is Exchange 2003 (SBS machine).

I didn't think of a mail merge. Thanks for the links. I have always thought
of mail merges as a tool used with Word. It...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 1st 06, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By TOP
"Blind" Distribution List?

I want to send an email to a group of people have them not be able to see
each other. The BCC field works for this, obviously, but it requires a
sender in the To field. How can I send to a group of...