Search: Posts made by: ECLiPSE 2002
Forum: Outlook Express February 9th 12, 01:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Can one create a contacts list in the compose message window?

Thanks for the response VanguardLH - I will try the method you
suggest.

Frank

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:15:45 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

So why not use the Contacts list in the navigation...
Forum: Outlook Express February 6th 12, 02:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Can one create a contacts list in the compose message window?

Thanks for the response, Bruce. What I was hoping for was a
permanently appearing contacts list similar to the one that displays
in the OE main window. Guess I will be content with the...
Forum: Outlook Express February 5th 12, 01:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Can one create a contacts list in the compose message window?

I have TBird for my email client, but my wife continues to use Outlook
Express v.6. With TBird when one opens the new message compose window
there is a list of your one's accumulated contacts on the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 2nd 10, 01:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Print is grayed out - cannot print messages

Thanks to Michael and PA Bear for their response and input.

Mary
Forum: Outlook Express June 2nd 10, 01:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Print is grayed out - cannot print messages

Thanks to Michael and PA Bear for their response and input.

Mary
Forum: Outlook Express June 1st 10, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Print is grayed out - cannot print messages

For some unknown reason, when I attempt to print some opened Inbox
messages. i.e., File - the Print drop down menu selection is grayed
out and printing is impossible.

Anyone have an idea what...
Forum: Outlook Express June 1st 10, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Print is grayed out - cannot print messages

For some unknown reason, when I attempt to print some opened Inbox
messages. i.e., File - the Print drop down menu selection is grayed
out and printing is impossible.

Anyone have an idea what...
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

Thanks to Ron and again to Bruce - will try the clone suggestion.

Mary

, 15 Apr 2009 07:00:35 -0700, "Bruce Hagen"
wrote:

Yep. That's what Bruce meant. w
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

Thanks to Ron and again to Bruce - will try the clone suggestion.

Mary

, 15 Apr 2009 07:00:35 -0700, "Bruce Hagen"
wrote:

Yep. That's what Bruce meant. w
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 09, 12:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

Thank you Bruce for the response and instructions - can you explain
your first comment..."Save everything in OE". Not sure if I understand
exactly what you mean.

Mary

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009...
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 09, 12:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

Thank you Bruce for the response and instructions - can you explain
your first comment..."Save everything in OE". Not sure if I understand
exactly what you mean.

Mary

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009...
Forum: Outlook Express April 14th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

I need to reformat my Windows XP PC and wish to save my Drafts by
moving or copying to my external HDD.

Can someone tell me if that is possible and if so what are the steps
to accomplish the...
Forum: Outlook Express April 14th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to copy/transfer Drafts from PC to External HDD

I need to reformat my Windows XP PC and wish to save my Drafts by
moving or copying to my external HDD.

Can someone tell me if that is possible and if so what are the steps
to accomplish the...
Forum: Outlook Express February 26th 09, 01:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Help with opening .pps files in OE

Bruce,

Thanks for your assistance - will give your advice a try.

Mary

Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:00:44 -0800, "Bruce Hagen"
wrote:
Forum: Outlook Express February 25th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Help with opening .pps files in OE

Is there a way that I can associate .pps files with Outlook Express 6?
I have MS Power Point Viewer 2003 on my hard drive and it works with
my Mozilla Thunderbird, but not with my daughter's OE.

I...
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 09, 01:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Need help with setting font size and style

Many thanks Bruce - your avice on unchecking the Stationary section in
Compose did the trick.

Mary

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 07:01:25 -0800, "Bruce...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 09, 01:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Need help with setting font size and style

I cannot seem to change the font size and type for mail messages. Per
the Help menu instructions I have gone to TOOLSOPTIONSCOMPOSE and
selected 12pt. Verdana - Regular for mail and click OK and...
Forum: Outlook Express September 22nd 08, 02:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to backup mailboxes?

Again thanks to Bruce and Richard.

Following Bruce's first response I checked to see if Show Hidden Files
and Folders was enabled and it was, so that is not my problem.
I also unchecked Hide...
Forum: Outlook Express September 21st 08, 03:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to backup mailboxes?

Many thanks, Bruce. Additional question: the location of my Outlook
Express files are supposed to be he C:\Documents and
Settings\Owner\Local...
Forum: Outlook Express September 20th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to backup mailboxes?

Would like to make a backup DVD of my .dbx boxes but cannot locate
them on my hard drive - looked in Outlook Express folder in WIn XP but
not there. Ran search and they were not found.

Where does...
Forum: Outlook Express August 31st 08, 06:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Copy and burn Draft messages to DVD

Many thanks Bruce,

Mary

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:53:59 -0700, "Bruce Hagen"
wrote:

To backup messages to a readable CD:

Create a folder on your Desktop, then in Outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express August 31st 08, 05:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Copy and burn Draft messages to DVD

I'm certain this question has arisen numerous times and I apologize
for asking it again.

I would like to make a copy of the contents of my Drafts folder that I
can burn to a DVD for backup (I have...
Forum: Outlook Express November 22nd 06, 01:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

Thanks for the responses and advice Bruce and Frank - both worked
suggestions worked.

Frank
Forum: Outlook Express November 21st 06, 03:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
How to increase font size of the message headers in the inbox window

I'm sure this question has been addressed before, but I have not been
able to figure out how to increase the character size in the inbox. I
have no problem with the composition character sizing but...
Forum: Outlook Express April 25th 06, 12:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ECLiPSE 2002
Go button inoperative

Many thanks to Bruce and Frank for the assistance.

Frank