Search: Posts made by: LWG
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 26th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By LWG
Outloot wont send or receive email

what a boob! i had another firewall program that was running along
side of the XP. removed it and got immediately prompted for password,
bam. i apologize for the stupid mistake, and thx for your...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 25th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By LWG
Outloot wont send or receive email

I though I had this fixed. I removed OFFICE (oh yea!) and reinstalled
it and everything worked until I booted tonight after work. I did not
install SP2. However, when I click on help/about it...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 06, 03:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By LWG
Outloot wont send or receive email

the fix for me was to remove office and reinstall. a pain but i needed
my mail. i guess i will not do any service packs for a while... Or
maybe more research on my part before i do. thx for your...