Search: Posts made by: Jane
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 28th 10, 12:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
How do I make Contacts my Address Book?

Please tell me step by step how to bring in Address Book to Contacts to
Outlook Contacts (in Outlook 2007, Windows 7)? I have tried every step I can
find in the discussion. Latest I: Exported...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 4th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane
outlook 2003 problem

Thnks Kathleen, but where do i go to get to file - it won't let me open
outlook at all because o this error

Jane

"Kathleen Orland" wrote:

File New personal folders (PST) file.

"jane"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 4th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane
outlook 2003 problem

hi, i am trying to set up outlook for my husband, i have filled in the email
bits and that is working fine,but then i get a message saying 'unable to open
your default email folders. outlook could...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 12th 09, 05:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
How do I turn my contacts in micro outlook into address labels

I want to be able to run address labels from the names in my microsoft
outlook 2007 contacts
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 14th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
Files in Appointments/Events storage location

Hi,,,
I am using Outlook 2007 more and more these days,,,
I travel a lot and use All Day Events in Calendar to keep track of my Flight
Dates.
In a attempt to be more organised, i have shifted all my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 27th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane
How can I send an email to all the names in the Autocomplete l

Is there a way to export the list to my contacts?

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You can't. That's why you would never use the autocompletion cache in lieu
of Contacts.
--
Russ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 27th 09, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane
How can I send an email to all the names in the Autocomplete list

I want to send an email to all the addresses in the autocomplete list to let
them know my email address has changed. How do I do that.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 09, 03:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
outlook address book

Hi! I seem unable to drag and drop contacts in the address book into various
distribution groups I have set up. Does anyone know if there is something in
the settings which I need to adjust which...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 23rd 09, 07:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
Outlook 2007, Two (2) Contact folders, one empty and one with name

Problem with Outlook 2007 Contact Folder. We just installed Office
Ultimate 2007 on two PC’s in our office. I am having a problem with one
computer. The owner of the company "deleted all his...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 16th 09, 07:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
Outlook 2007 Contact Folder

Outlook 2007 Contact Folder. We just installed Office Ultimate 2007 on
two PC’s in our office. I am having a problem with one computer. The owner of
the company deleted all his contacts in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 31st 08, 12:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
How do I share an entire calendar? The option is greyed out.

I would like to share an entire year of my calendar, but the option to share
an entire calendar is greyed out. Is it possible to do this?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 8th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
how to print out global adress book?

help says: open address book--type name --add to contacts,

but 'add to contacts' icon is grey, i doesn't allow me to click it.

so?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 21st 08, 02:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
outlook 2007

how to create a calendar for use to reserve conference room
Forum: Outlook Express June 6th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 114
Posted By Jane
Language Set To French

I just tried to load an old Office 2003 on my computer to load the english
dictionary. It will not allow me to use the product key code. Can you offer
further assistance? Thanks,
Jane

"Bruce...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 11th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane
Outlook 2007 and MSVCR280.DLL

same problem here what did yiu do to the registry to fix it

"Norma" wrote:

Roady,

Sorry, I thought the post would automatically follow the one I was referring
to. Here is my situation.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 30th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
No information inconsistentcy with resource scheduling

For this user it is consistently saying successful where the room is already
booked

"Matt Hamilton" wrote:

I've seen this happen with Echange 2007/Outlook 2007 too. Only
sporadically - most...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 30th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
No information inconsistentcy with resource scheduling

MS Exchange 2003; Outlook 2007 and 2003 - all SPs installed

I have set up a Resource for scheduling meeting room bookings.

When a second booking is made for the resource, there appears to be...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane
Outlook removing stops from attachment path

I also did not use scripting. I find that when I open the document in
Outlook, it removes the periods in the file name. If I save the document
first and the open from explorer, the periods are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 08, 02:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane
Outlook removing stops from attachment path

I am having the same problem and have a question on your reply. When you say
the "sender used automation to attach the file" I am not sure what you mean.
Can you clarify please?
thank you

"Diane...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Jane
Outlook rules and alerts

Mr Walker, you are a knob.

"Ian M. Walker" wrote:

Are you really that dense?

Must I put my "select all" in quotes or spell it out even further?

We need the ability to select all of our...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 07, 06:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
Selecting the calendar for meeting acceptances

In Outlook 2003, you can create separate calendars (eg work, personal). When
accepting appointments/meetings, the program automatically adds the
appointment to the main calendar. Is there any way...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 27th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane
0x800420CD

By the way this is not an isolated incident. 2 people called and asked if I
could help them with a similar problem. They both had everything up and
running for quite some time, made no settings...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 27th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane
Import personal folders from OE

Can I import the personal folders and all the messages in them from OE 2003
to Outlook?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 24th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Jane
box does not complete entry from address book

If I understand you correctly, to send a message to a contact for the first
time, I would type the whole e-mail address . Then it would store
in the cache? How do I turn that entry into...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 23rd 07, 11:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Jane
box does not complete entry from address book

Can you please explain how I populate the cache? As I type in a name in the
To: box, does it match a name in my contact list? I am trying to figure out
how to connect my To: box entry to an e-mail...