Search: Posts made by: jellin
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 18th 07, 09:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By jellin
Multiple Out of Office replies

On 17 dec, 20:45, "B Steffey" wrote:
We have recently upgraded to Exchange 2007 and most of our users are still
using Outlook 2003. We have an issue where when some...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 17th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By jellin
No public forms in outlook

Hi all,

We are having a problem using the forms library in Exchange 2003.
We just migrated from Exchange 2000 background to 2003.
Alle mailboxes are on new platform
At this moment some of our users...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 21st 06, 01:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By jellin
changed subject line in Outlook

Hi,

This is the 2nd time i post this message because no-one replied to the
one before.
Why? No ideas? No interest?
If you have any idea please let me know. The problem is getting worde
every...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 06, 10:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By jellin
Send and save a message in folders

Anders,

As far as i know Exchange doesn't have a function like that.
In outlook you can creat a rule that stores sent messages to specific
custom made folders in Outlook

Rgds,
Jelle
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By jellin
spontaneously changed subject lines

Hi,

A lot of our users experience problems with spontaneously 'changed'
subject lines in Outlook.
When sending an e-mail or planning an appointment the enter a subject
line.
Let say the original...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By jellin
spontaneously changed subject lines

Hi,

A lot of our users experience problems with spontaneously 'changed'
subject lines in Outlook.
When sending an e-mail or planning an appointment the enter a subject
line.
Let say the original...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook