Search: Posts made by: Andy Petro
Forum: Outlook Express December 24th 12, 12:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy Petro
Fonts

What is the most common font and size used for e-mail
Forum: Outlook Express March 1st 12, 03:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Andy Petro
Cannot e-mail pictures

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
"Andy Petro" wrote in message

Forum: Outlook Express February 28th 12, 02:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Andy Petro
Cannot e-mail pictures

Cannot e-mail any pictures using Outlook Express from any photo editing
programs . The programs such as Picasa, HP photo ,
Microsoft Office Etc. do not list Outlook Express anymore.
Forum: Outlook Express November 4th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Andy Petro
Password

I just installed Internet explorer and Outlook Express in a new
computer and OE will not open unless i type in a password.. This is the
first time I was asked this for OE and don't know what...
Forum: Outlook Express October 26th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy Petro
100 Messages

I am receiving over 100 junk mail messages per day, many of them
repeats. Is this a problem due to my internet supplier
.. Who do I complain to. This just started about a week ago. Using
outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express October 23rd 07, 03:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy Petro
Multiple messages

I am receiving multiple messages of all my e-mails. About 100 a day.
What is the cause of this ?

Forum: Outlook Express August 11th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Andy Petro
Time sent

Is the time sent shown at the senders location or the receivers when
they are in different time zones.

Forum: Outlook Express May 31st 07, 09:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy Petro
Mail Missing

All the mail in Outlook Express Incoming & Sent has disappeared although
it is still working. I can send and receive new ones but all the old
ones are gone. Is there anyway I can get them back ?...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy Petro
Quotes

When replying to an e-mail how do I not quote back the entire e-mail
,only parts of it.

Forum: Outlook Express December 31st 06, 03:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy Petro
Change from Outlook to Outlook Express

Whenever i send pictures using any of the photo managers such as
Picasa it always uses OUTLOOK to send the pictures
and not OUTLOOK EXPRESS which i always used in the past. If i send or
receive...
Forum: Outlook Express October 20th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy Petro
New address

Is there an easy way of sending the odd e-mail without using
my real e-mail address so no one will know the sender.

Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Andy Petro
Increase Numbers of News Headers

"Onetel News" wrote in message
Hi

I have semi-resolved the problem. I have been using my ISP's...
Forum: Outlook Express May 8th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy Petro
Message rules

I used Tools- Message rules- Mail. to delete unwanted incoming mail
in Outlook Express . It does not work. What am i doing wrong. I get
about 10 of these same messages every day .
Forum: Outlook Express April 24th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy Petro
Problem with Outlook Express

Thanks for trying to help but i guess i did not express myself
properly.
The e-mail has already been downloaded but i cannot open it or see who
it is
from until i click on Send/Recv and then on...
Forum: Outlook Express April 23rd 06, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy Petro
Problem with Outlook Express

Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
me that i have...
Forum: Outlook Express April 18th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy Petro
Receiving Mail

I cannot receive e-mail automatically in Outlook Express. Each time
i have to click on theSend Receive down bar and select Pop 6
Sympatico ( default ) in order to receive my mail. Under these...