Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   macros of outlook 2007 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/96278-macros-outlook-2007-a.html)

med ali hajri October 23rd 09 11:14 AM

macros of outlook 2007

PLEASE HAW CAN I SEND A MSG EN CC AUTOMATICLY WENE I CLICK IN SEND BOTTON

IN ORDER TO CANTROL ALL MSG SEND BY USER I WANT TO CREAT A MACROS HOW SEND THIS MSG IN CC TO I STATIC ADDRESS MAIL AUTOMATICLY

Investigating ASP.Net Memory Issues using WinDbg and SOS
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...spnet-mem.aspx

Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] October 26th 09 07:07 PM

macros of outlook 2007

You can use the ItemSend event of the Application object, there add the
address to the CC property of the item.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

: Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool
: VBOffice Reporter for Data Analysis & Reporting
: http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en