Radio buttons and checkboxes

Old August 7th 09, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
mitch

Default Radio buttons and checkboxes

Is it possible to use a radio buttons state to change the checkbox values?

IE: User clicks on a radio button, the values of the checkboxes beside it
change from blank to 'something' is this possible?
Mitch
Old August 7th 09, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
mitch

Actually I'm wondering if it's possible to just toggle visibility on those
checkboxes I could just overlap them and I think that would solve my issue.
I'll give it a try. Open to other suggestions though.

Old August 7th 09, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_]

Yes, that's possible, but the details depend on whether you're referring to
VBA user forms or Outlook custom forms and, if the later, whether the
controls are bound or unbound.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP