Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   VB window is opening on unlock of computer (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/92394-vb-window-opening-unlock-computer.html)

Amy July 8th 09 11:36 PM

VB window is opening on unlock of computer

I created some macros that will open different templates. Made a menu and
added each macro to the menu. The problem is that everytime I lock my
computer and then unlock it, the VB window opens up. There is nothing
highlighted to indicate something is wrong, so I don't know why it keeps
opening. Is there a property to turn this off?
Thanks in advance!
--
Amy