unreplied mails in Outlook-2007

Old October 16th 08, 03:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Vaibhav

Default unreplied mails in Outlook-2007

How I can be able to find all the unreplied mails at the end of the day (not
by manual check)??
Can I write any rule type of thing for it??
Old October 18th 08, 04:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]

I don't think that's possible with a rule. You could write some code to loop
through all of items and look for the property PR_LAST_VERB_EXECUTED. A
value of 102 indicates that the last action on that item was a reply to the
sender. But you can't do that with the Outlook object model, instead you
might use Redemption from www.dimastr.com.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

: VBOffice Reporter for Data Analysis & Reporting
: Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool
: http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en