Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   Outlook Message Formatting - thru Excel VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/74355-outlook-message-formatting-thru-excel.html)

Amit June 30th 08 03:12 AM

Outlook Message Formatting - thru Excel VBA

hi - I'm trying to put a command button in excel that will open a new mail in
outlook 2007 with a bunch of email addresses picked up from a rangeg of cells.

I have been able to achieve this, but need some guidance on putting text in
the message body. the intention is to have a table (or template) created in
the mail and then let the user fill the table up and send it.

any help would be much appreciated.

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] June 30th 08 02:25 PM

Outlook Message Formatting - thru Excel VBA

The best way to do that would be to use HTML encoding and to create the
table in the email HTMLBody property using HTML code to design the table. If
the table already exists then you could attach the template as an embedded
attachment, which would put it into the HTMLBody of the email.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]