Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   Outlook 2007 - enable macros in VBAproject.OTM (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/54913-outlook-2007-enable-macros-vbaproject.html)

Howard Woods August 17th 07 01:48 PM

Outlook 2007 - enable macros in VBAproject.OTM

Just installed Office 2007. In Outlook 2003 I had a macro that ran on
startup. This does not happen in new Outlook. Attempt to run macro directly,
get "the macros in this project are disabled". Even tried the Trust Centre
'run anything' option - no joy
--
Ys H

Programming is a hobby!

Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] August 21st 07 08:27 AM

Outlook 2007 - enable macros in VBAproject.OTM

Please see under Help/Deactivated Items if you need to activate VBA.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook