Folders WebViewUrl

Old May 1st 07, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Anyone for Coffee?

Default Folders WebViewUrl

I am setting a folders WebViewUrl property.

The default behaviour appears to be to cache the page - thus if it has
changed outlook does not reflect this.

Can I change the Make Available Offline option programatically, or do a
control-f5 on a page?

Old May 3rd 07, 06:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]

AFAIK, you have to remove the URL and set it again.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Old May 3rd 07, 06:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Anyone for Coffee?

that sounds like a horrible hack

you don't think you can get at outlooks cache?