Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   ArrayList or equiv in VBA? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/21674-arraylist-equiv-vba.html)

[email protected] July 25th 06 02:11 AM

ArrayList or equiv in VBA?

Hi,

I'm looking for something like ArrayList in VBA. I can't seem to find
anything...or is there a way to use the standard VB collections?

Thanks!

Michael Bauer July 25th 06 05:18 AM

ArrayList or equiv in VBA?

Am 24 Jul 2006 18:11:42 -0700 schrieb :

You can use collections:

Dim col as VBA.Collection
Set col=New VBA.Collection

or an array, e.g. for 10 items (0 to 9):

Dim ar(9) As Variant ' or As String etc.

or an expandable array:

ReDim ar(9) as Variant
ReDim ar(19)

If you need a chained list youŽd have to build that yourself.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook