Form isn't viewable in email message

Old January 7th 09, 01:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
KJ

Default Form isn't viewable in email message

I have just created an email form based on the standard message format. It's
pretty basic in style - I've added several user defined fields, all of which
are text format. It looks fine on screen. Also if I create new mail message
using this form, again it looks fine on screen. When I test send it to
myself however, there is nothing in the message at all except my usual
signature. Are there settigns I need to alter to make this form viewable.

Also, I get an error message saying there is more than one control box in it
and only the first will be displayed. I haven't added any control boxes -
only the text boxes that automatically appeared when I added my field.

Any suggestions woud be welcome?
--
KJ
Old January 7th 09, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

More than one control type error usually occurs if you try to add another
instance of the _DocSiteControl (big textbox that holds the Notes or Body
property). A form can have only one of those.

Do you have the same read and compose pages in your form or separate ones?
How are you sending, internally in an Exchange organization or over the
Internet? For more information on that see

Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com