Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Forms (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/)
-   -   Your Books (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/80302-your-books.html)

Gary Newport October 15th 08 12:10 PM

Your Books

Hi again Sue.

I am now looking at buying your books. We are about to upgrade our Exchange
Server and Outlook applications to 2007 (two weeks and counting).

Do I need both of your books or does the 2007 version include everything
from the previous book that is required to develop forms effectively. I'd
rather not have to spend nearly £70 to find out I have duplication!

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] October 15th 08 12:36 PM

Your Books

My latest book includes all the basics you need to know to work with custom
forms in Outlook 2007.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP