"Form load failed" in design a form

Old May 26th 07, 06:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Mark

Default "Form load failed" in design a form

I have office 2003.

When I go to: tools design a form…

I get an error message stating “Form load failed”
Also, there are no forms in the standard forms library.
When I double click on the contacts window and customize the contact form, I
get the following error message when I attempt to publish the form: “Unable
to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI error. The object could not be
found.”
when I first installed the program I did not have any of these problems.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office and the problem still
persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old June 8th 07, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
tim

Default Custom Forms acting up

Have you received any help or figured this out yet? I'm having the same problem and several other related problems.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Old June 8th 07, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Since you didn't refer to any earlier message or describe your problem, no one knows what problems you're having or even in what version of Outlook.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old June 8th 07, 06:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Thanks for finding that, Hollis!

Standard procedure would be to clear the forms cache and run Help | Detect and Repair.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Hollis Paul" wrote in message ...
In article , Sue Mosher
[MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Since you didn't refer to any earlier message or describe your
problem, no one knows what problems you're having or even in what
version of Outlook.

Well, certainly not no one. VA slots him in a thread after this
message:

"From: =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=
Subject: "Form load failed" in design a form
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:26:00 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms

I have office 2003.

When I go to: tools design a form?

I get an error message stating ?oForm load failed?
Also, there are no forms in the standard forms library.
When I double click on the contacts window and customize the contact
form, I get the following error message when I attempt to publish the
form: ?oUnable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI error.
The object could not be found.?

when I first installed the program I did not have any of these
problems.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office and the problem still
persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

The problem has never happened to me so I can't offer a solution.

And I have never been able to map the new 16-bit (?) Characters to
anything I can interpret, though I would guess they are open and close
quotes.

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA

Old June 9th 07, 03:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Mark

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the error messages ceased
and I have the forms in the standard library again. Thanks again for your
reply, if it happens again I will follow your advice.

[MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Since you didn't refer to any earlier message or describe your
problem, no one knows what problems you're having or even in what
version of Outlook.

Well, certainly not no one. VA slots him in a thread after this
message:

"From: =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:26:00 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms

I have office 2003.

When I go to: tools design a formâ?¦

I get an error message stating â?oForm load failedâ?
Also, there are no forms in the standard forms library.
When I double click on the contacts window and customize the contact
form, I get the following error message when I attempt to publish the
form: â?oUnable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI error.