Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Forms (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/)
-   -   Varying the 'Print Screen' Fix (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/28095-varying-print-screen-fix.html)

[email protected] September 26th 06 07:52 AM

Varying the 'Print Screen' Fix

Hello,

Firstly can I say that these forums have helped me greatly over the
last few weeks (as I have delved into Outlooks forms). I have a
questions about the printing of outlook forms. I'm aware that there are
a few work arounds, however I would like some further help on using:

Method 2: Use VBScript To Automate the ALT+PRINT SCREEN Method

Which is found on the following webpage:

The above work around takes an automatic screen grab, then pastes it
into word and prints it. However my form is bigger than one screen
length, as a result I will need 2 (perhaps 3) screen grabs. Can someone
please help me with the code needed to action this request?

(Perhaps the command could include some sort of 'auto expand' command,
to ensure the form takes up the whole screen in each screen shot).

Thanks very much for your help.