Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Forms (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/)
-   -   How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-forms/13221-how-do-i-put-hyperlink.html)

Janet April 29th 06 02:47 PM

How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form?

How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form? I have clicked on
everything and nothing will let me create a hyperlink. I don't know the code
to use to create it in visual basic.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] April 29th 06 02:55 PM

How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form?

See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/tips/formhyperlink.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Janet April 29th 06 03:25 PM

How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form?

Thank you so much. That answered my question and gave me even more
information about what I am working on. Very easy to follow the directions.