Opening a Form in Outlook 2010

Old April 27th 10, 11:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
teaboy

Default Opening a Form in Outlook 2010

Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The
MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose
Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under
options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them!
Old May 20th 10, 01:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
mpowley511

New Items
More Items
Choose Form

Old October 13th 10, 01:16 AM
MarkAtHome MarkAtHome is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowley511 View Post
New Items
More Items
Choose Form

"teaboy" wrote:

Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The
MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose
Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under
options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them!
Getting to that point seems tedious to me. Is there a way to assign my intented form to a button that I can add to QAT?

That way, a simple click of the button on the QAT will launch that specific form, no?