Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
How to input values to BusinessStreet2 and BusinessStreet3 by [email protected]
Hi experts, Would you please advise me how to input values to BuesinessStreet2 and BusinessStreet3. I have exported the information of contacts of...
October 26th 07 10:36 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 386
Outlook 2003 View and Print Columns Question by Acanesfan
I am using Outlook 2003 and am having trouble setting print margins. Here is what I am trying to do: I want to be able to fix either my view or...
December 12th 08 01:57 AM
by Acanesfan Go to last post
0 471
Can I set my current view to match the print size by Acanesfan
I am using Outlook 2003, and Contacts is my default opening page. I would like to configure the view so that the width of the columns will be the...
December 5th 08 08:09 PM
by Acanesfan Go to last post
0 298
Sending ewmail to Multiple Dls by [email protected]
I have several DLs in my contacts folder. I am trying to send an email to 5 of these DLs. I keep getttiing an "AN unexpected error has occured"...
July 11th 06 03:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 417
Auto Complete Address List by acc
Hi, Every few months it seems my auto compete address list comes up blank. To the best of my knowledge I am not purging the file contents or...
February 13th 09 04:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 581
Auto Complete Help by acc
Hi, Every few months it seems my auto compete address list comes up blank. To the best of my knowledge I am not purging the file contents or...
February 13th 09 01:46 AM
by acc Go to last post
0 763
Contacts from pst on new email by accdev
I've spent entirely too much time on this. I've transferred the pst file from a Vista laptop to an XP pc. I have Outlook 2003 on each. I copied...
August 20th 07 05:10 PM
by accdev Go to last post
4 367
Editing Contacts in the Linked Access Database by AccessHelp
Hello all, I have an Access database linked to the Outlook Contacts. When I tried to change or add information in the linked table, it would not...
December 1st 06 08:35 PM
by AccessHelp Go to last post
0 451
How do I set the defaul contacts to a particular contact list? by accounting
I have created other contact groups under contacts. When I go into my contacts it is default to display the contacts. I would like for the default...
May 12th 06 09:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 505
send to bluetooth doesn't work by accoza
In the past, I have sent my contact info to my phone via "send to bluetooth" (since this is the only way my phone accepts it). The option no longer...
January 29th 07 04:40 PM
by accoza Go to last post
0 540
Outlook 2003 cant access .contact files in Vista Contacts folder. by aceamw
I have Office 2003. It used to be able to access .contact files in my Contacts folder with Outlook. I have Vista Home Premium and recently changed...
June 19th 08 04:19 AM
by aceamw Go to last post
5 544
How do I take multiple addresses that were sent in an email and sa by acechef11
How do I take multiple addresses that were sent in an email and save them into distrubution list? I was sent an email with a lot of my contacts on...
August 22nd 06 10:08 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 459
Re-importing Contacts by aceman97
So I exported contacts from my work account (CSV) and imported them into my Outlook at home. Now none of the birthdays are populating on the...
March 19th 09 04:56 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 269
Birthday information not showing on calendar by aceman97
I imported contacts using a CSV (thousands of contacts). Is there a way to get the birthday information (already entered in birthday field) to show...
March 3rd 09 08:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 683
Combine Hotmail and Outlook Contacts by aceman97
I have outlook 2007 installed. I am NOT connected to a server or corporate account. I have contacts in outlook and also have contacts in hotmail. ...
January 29th 09 02:21 PM
by aceman97 Go to last post
2 1,556
Using Outlook 2002 contacts with Word 2003 by Achez
I found a similar post from a couple years ago, but it didn't quite address my problem. I have Word 2003 (SP2), Outlook 2002 (SP2) using an Exchange...
December 20th 06 10:26 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 706
duplicate enteries for each field of contact information by acidburn666
I am having duplicate contact enteries based on fields ie] john doe smtp john doe 1-212-555-5555 fax how do...
November 15th 07 10:46 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 417
New computer states importing .pst is noncompatable by ACL
We've tried exporting/importing our .pst file from several family laptops to the new desktop. And tried using tools/options/data files/new and the...
November 27th 06 11:03 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 394
Add a field to ALL of the contact cards by acmâ—˜
The fields I need are not in the general tab. They are in the all fields tab under "user defined fields." Is it possible to get the needed fields in...
April 9th 07 08:34 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 384
How do I eliminate excess pst files? by acnottingham
After contracting a severe computer virus last year, I had to reload all of my programs, including .pst files for Outlook which I had saved on a...
August 14th 06 12:56 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The