Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Outlook Contacts Index by BAM
In my Outlook Contacts folder, I need to change the index (on the right side of the screen). It currently displays AB; CD; EF; etc. How can I change...
August 1st 07 03:10 PM
by BAM Go to last post
6 731
blackberry contacts into Outlook? by bam
I recently switched jobs and traded my Blackberry Pearl for an iPhone. The corporation I used to work for used Notes as an email client and all...
November 13th 08 05:53 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 638
Sharing Contacts SubFolders by BAM
When I share my contacts to other users on our network, they are unable to view the subfolders. How can they see my subfolders?
October 2nd 08 08:37 PM
by Susan May Go to last post
8 1,630
How do I export my 2007 contacts to excel? by bamage
No "File" "Export" command on ny drop-down menu.
August 4th 07 10:35 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 628
November 2nd 06 09:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 488
How can I set up separate files to keep individual senders' email by Banana Gramma
I woke up some mornings ago and discovered that Microsoft had insalled an entire new system (not sure if it was only Outlood email program). Ever...
December 19th 07 11:57 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 349
Can I use my hotmail contacts in outlook using the pop facility? by bandalasta
I have set up Hotmail as my pop account. Thre is however the question of the contacts. It would be a good thing if I can use the hotmail contacts...
September 8th 07 11:05 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 400
find my lost contact folder on the web by bander24
I lost everything on my computer and now I'm trying to get some of it back. I had all my contacts in outlook folder.
May 19th 06 04:46 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
1 454
Contact Reminders Problem by bangemsmurf
Nevermind everyone. I found the answer. Thanks bangemsmurf wrote: *Hi. Every time i start outlook, i get 116 reminders in one window ...
May 10th 06 07:41 PM
by bangemsmurf Go to last post
0 426
how do i restore a deleted contact list in outlook? by bangers
i inadvertantly deleted an entire distribution list and it does not appear in the deleted items folder for retrieval. if i check the mailbox...
May 25th 06 09:30 PM
by bangers Go to last post
0 575
How to reply to only flagged email? by bar56
I want to make a contact list of just flagged email and then send an email to them. Can someone tell me how to do this?
September 21st 06 03:24 PM
by bar56 Go to last post
0 421
how to delete my contact mail id's fully from my computer by Baraa Okour
we have exchange server used for the last 10 years and we are used to use it for our mailing system and we used to use the contacts available there...
January 5th 09 12:09 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 385
Distribution list won't expand by Baran3
We're using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2008 server. One user has this problem. All updates and patches are current, XP Pro. I can create a new...
September 26th 08 03:29 PM
by Baran3 Go to last post
0 3,126
Viewing activities by several members on a network by Barb
Our firm recently starting using Outlook to store all of our client information. We created a public folder for the contact list. We would like...
November 5th 07 09:58 PM
by Barb Go to last post
0 338
Personal DL's. by Barb
Is it possible, using a Personal DL built from my Contacts list, for the DL name to appear on the Recipients copy of the email (in the TO: Addressee...
October 3rd 06 08:22 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 618
Send to one individual in a personal contact group by Barb
I have a user that in outlook 2000 was able to right click on a contact inside of personal contact group and send to selected individuals instead of...
October 16th 06 08:47 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 689
disabling adding contacts when emailing by Barb
I have Office 2003 and work with internet exployer .06, why do I have to add to my contacts the people I am emailing too.
March 8th 07 09:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 454
Outlook 2007 Contacts in Public Folders by Barb McKeever
We were running four workstations using Office 2003 with a server runing Exchange 2003. We recently upgraded to Office 2007. Two of the...
August 24th 07 10:32 PM
by Barb McKeever Go to last post
0 429
How do I count the number of Contacts I have? by Barbara
Very simple. I am developing a "database" of our potential customers by creating a Contact address card for each. The folder is filling up nicely...
October 4th 06 06:27 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 857
AutoFill Outlook 2007 and Vista by barbara
I am currently running Vista and Outlook 2007 on a computer where I updated Windows XP to Vista Enterprise. I have been using Office 2007 since the...
November 4th 08 11:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The