Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
question marks istead letters by Paul A. Ryskin
On some PC with Outlook 2000 (russian) in folder Contacts on current view "Address cards" in right side instead cyrillc letters (quick swich button)...
March 8th 06 06:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 974
Converting "From" email address to Outlook contact? by Rich5150
Does anyone know of a routine or utility that would allow me to convert the "From" email address to an Outlook contact, en mass? I know how to do...
March 8th 06 09:54 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 663
outlook by rocco034
adres defterine mail yolladığım her adres kayıt oluyor.Ancak bunları daha sonra defterde görüntüleyip silemiyorum
March 8th 06 10:11 AM
by rocco034 Go to last post
0 543
recover address book from outlook 2000 to outlook express 6 by François
I am trying to recover my address book from my old PC with outlook 2000, saved in file with name mailboxFP.PAB in order to import it then to my new...
March 8th 06 01:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 710
March 8th 06 03:50 PM
by Susan Go to last post
0 712
custom form by Charlie
I made a custom form form my contacts (I use a number of fields that aren't listed in the default viewing form). After publishing my form, I went...
March 8th 06 04:24 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 972
How to stop Office Auto Corrections in Contacts by MJK
Does anyone know how to stop autocorrections in Outlook Contacts? I'm sick of Microsoft dictating how I should format phone numbers in my address...
March 8th 06 06:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 671
How do I access my personal contacts when sending a message? by TLC1980
Hi. Here is my problem. When I write messages in outlook and use the address book to find an address, it only accesses email addresses from my...
March 8th 06 06:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 671
Export Excel to Outlook Contacts by Kerri
We have successfully exported an excel spreadsheet to outlook contacts, however the zip code automatically adds .000 to the end. The cell in Excel...
March 8th 06 08:43 PM
by IvKo Go to last post
1 896
Importing Contacts by Tim
I saw someone else post this question but they never answered the follow up questions! I am importing a list of names and addresses into a contact...
March 8th 06 10:14 PM
by Tim Go to last post
5 774
Where to find address book by Ted Scherbel
Yes, I know this is an old old subject, but I can't find where Outlook 2002 is storing my contacts. I don't find any files *.wab or *.pab I am...
March 8th 06 11:07 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 611
March 9th 06 12:32 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 578
How can I import my address book into Outlook? by KFM
I had to have a new C drive put into my computer & my old files were saved. Now how do I import my old Contacts/Address Book from Outlook on to my...
March 9th 06 03:05 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,015
store Temporaryvalues in C# by safs
I am using ASP.NET , I wolud like to store Temporary values..... what method should i use
March 9th 06 08:33 AM
by safs Go to last post
0 489
auto format phone number fields in Outlook 2003 by msj
How do you set the default dialing location for OS? "Russ Valentine " wrote: Just set your default dialing location for your operating system. ...
March 9th 06 10:10 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,626
Home XP. MS/Outlook/Contacts. how to print labels of all names by Jacko
Able to print on Avery labels to send on postcards...first, last name ...
March 9th 06 10:10 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 521
how to use temporary memory location in c# by safs
hai i am using c#. totaly i have two forms. Form1: TextBox From2:DropDownList i want to populate the values in the dropdown list only by the...
March 9th 06 12:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 724
Make backups of contacts but keeping the division by Margarida123
I have a list of contacts divided in some folders but when I make backup the division that i have in outlook is not made. It exists any way to make...
March 9th 06 03:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 615
getting saved yahoo email addresses to outlook by cscott
Is there a way to 'import' or move my saved addresses from yahoo to outlook?
March 9th 06 03:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 557
Cut & Paste Outlook Display Names Into To Field Display As ; by PJ
Hi all, I have the following network system. Outlook 2003 clients running over Citrix connecting to a GroupWise email server back end. If a user...
March 9th 06 04:16 PM
by PJ Go to last post

From The