Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
my flagged items are not popping up in the "reminder dialog box", by Karla Camarata
up until last Friday, my "flagged" items would appear every morning when I sign in. Now, they do not pop up in the dialog box and I don't know how...
January 10th 06 06:57 PM
by Karla Camarata Go to last post
0 904
How to import outlook contacts from another drive by GregH
My hard drive crashed and CompUSA put all my data on an external drive. I used my XP recovery disks, and then reinstalled my OfficeXP disk. When I...
January 10th 06 07:42 PM
by rhodes2010 Go to last post
1 1,688
Change default font for Notes field by Buddavis
I assume that you are referring to tools options mail format fonts (within the stationary and fonts section). I have done that but it only...
January 10th 06 07:48 PM
by Buddavis Go to last post
0 987
Correct international telephone number formatting by homeLAN
Not so. In proper international formatting, the area code should be enclosed in parentheses. Most applications and phone devices (including...
January 10th 06 07:48 PM
by magoo Go to last post
1 2,896
Default Address box by ecf1
Is it possible to change the default address block that comes up for new contacts to be the home address and not the business address?
January 10th 06 09:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 838
How can I combine 2 contact lists into one? by Wrangler Red
I have my home contact list. (file?) named Contacts. When I retired, I imported my .pst file from work. This has made a second contacts folder, also...
January 10th 06 10:46 PM
by Wrangler Red Go to last post
3 3,024
How do I automatically retain email addresses in my contacts? by jpickles
I know there is a way to automatically retain email addresses for people you comunicate with - without setting up a manual contact - this also...
January 10th 06 10:50 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 2,084
Address book program with CRM features to replace Outlook/Express contact book by [email protected]
Distrubuted as FREEWARE, Open Contacts could import from Outlook Express, WAB and Outlook. Open Contacts has a fairly powerful and flexible design...
January 10th 06 11:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,224
Unable to access Address List from Email Editor - Word by Frankie59
I am 'moving' into a new computer. I have copied the Outlook.pst file into the appropriate directory and I can view my Contacts in Outlook 2003...
January 11th 06 05:21 AM
by Frankie59 Go to last post
1 967
OWA should be enablied to add Address Book by Daniel
I would like to add the Address Book from public folder contacts, just like the same fucntion which including in Outlook. ---------------- This...
January 11th 06 07:26 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
0 889
Outlook will not accept new email addresses -today by Hilary Martin
Problem with new email addresses. Outlook wants to "check names" name not recognised. In the "To" box the new email address will not underline...
January 11th 06 09:23 AM
by Hilary Martin Go to last post
2 1,514
Importing Outlook 2000 contact list into Outlook 2003 by claude
I have a new computer with Outlook 2003 using a Contact list from an older version of Outlook ()2000). When writing a new email, clicking on the...
January 11th 06 10:31 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 857
how do I export a contacts group to another user off site by jeanius@ccn
I have been trying to send a contacts group to another user off-site. The user receives the e-mail, but cannot click and drag the file to her...
January 11th 06 10:32 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,175
show primary telephone number first? by MarioFromBelgium
Anyone? "MarioFromBelgium" schreef: Is there a way to change the order in which the contact-form shows the thelephone numbers. By default...
January 11th 06 01:18 PM
by MarioFromBelgium Go to last post
0 791
show primary telephone number first? by Brian Tillman
MarioFromBelgium wrote: Is there a way to change the order in which the contact-form shows the ...
January 11th 06 02:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 966
Importing Contacts into OWA Contacts by rhodes2010
Now have started OWA (Outlook Web Access) for the first time. Want to load my contacts list from my Outlook 2003. Exported the Contacts onto a...
January 11th 06 02:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,710
communicator icons not showing in outlook by byknyak
I installed Office Communicator and Outlook is still showing Windows Messenger icons next to the contact's name in email. How can I get Outlook to...
January 11th 06 04:42 PM
by byknyak Go to last post
0 2,260
Cannot search contacts in public folder by jaff
When I try to find contacts in the Exchange Contacts Public Folder the search always return nothing. The contacts exist but the search doesn't find...
January 11th 06 06:20 PM
by jaff Go to last post
0 1,147
How do I create Exchange mailboxes ? by rhodes2010
I read on this forum that I need to "Create Exchange mailboxes". How do I create Exchange mailboxes for each user ? Is this done on the server or...
January 11th 06 09:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 759
outlook is duplicating my email and fax entries? by funder23
When I enter a contact in Outlook and fill in the line for a fax number, then I go create a new email, I get a list of names from my contact list. ...
January 11th 06 09:18 PM
by funder23 Go to last post

From The