Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
exporting Outlook information to handheld Sharp OZ-290HII Organize by 1944Phil
my system locks up when I try to download my contact and appointment info to the Sharp Organizer. Sharp Tech support said it is a problem with...
October 25th 06 06:34 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 448
Outlook 2002 - Reduce .pst file size by 19holekc
I cannot open the Contacts Folder of Outlook 2002. I keep receiving a message telling me to reduce the size of my .pst file has reached it's...
April 19th 07 10:11 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 601
hOW DO i TRANSFER MY OUTLOOK 2000 CONTACTS INTO 2003? by 1doorguy
After toasting my h/d, I had almost all of my old info and programs restored to my new h/d. Although all of my contacts appear in the folder, when I...
April 10th 07 11:49 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 307
My automatic dial feature will not work by 1dowen
My automatic dial feature will not work with my new HP Pavilion Elite m9515f. What can I do?
March 9th 09 08:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 306
Add names to Contacts from an open message OL 2007 by 1GroovyRev
When I add names to contacts from an open message and then click to save Outlook hangs! Any ides as to why? I'm running Office Professional Plus...
February 25th 07 02:02 AM
by 1GroovyRev Go to last post
2 367
Can I automatically save email address to address book from inbox by 1stCaravanHire
Can I automaticall save email addresses to the Address Book from emails that come into my Inbox?
June 14th 06 03:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,139
2007 Outlook Contact Problem by 2007 Oulook Contact problem
I have a Contact that I have had for years that I cannot open any longer. It exists in an OUtlook Sub-Folder with 5 other Contacts that open and...
August 9th 08 06:25 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 321
can I create fax coversheets from outlook by 247 ME
I am migrating from !Act to Outlook and one of the features that I really do like about !Act is the ability to push a button and generate a Fax...
September 15th 06 10:23 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 409
distribution list without names by 24elements
I have an excel spreadsheet that has email addresses only in it but no names. When I try to create a distribution list in Outlook 2000 it will not...
May 12th 08 06:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 520
where address book / contact list located by 257220
OS - vista 32 outlook 2007 i make / add my contact list directly in the contact folder C:\Users\Contacts however each time i run Outlook 2007 and...
September 22nd 09 10:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 606
2nd account by 2bmom
my account -had no problem importing my csv file (address book from yahoo). my husbands - can't..... his contacts are not showing - it says 46 at...
July 27th 08 05:40 PM
by 2bmom Go to last post
1 305
How do I format phone number display in Outlook 2003 by 2mchtrbl
After checking the dialing properties of both Outlook 2003 and the OS Windows XP and verifying that they indeed are set to United States, I still...
September 24th 07 07:24 PM
by John S. Go to last post
2 467
Contact has multiple email addresses by 2nmga
How do I send an email to a contact that has multiple email addresses listed under the same contact name? Whenever I send an email, the name pops...
January 24th 06 02:02 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,194
Shared Contacts by 2Tian
I created a new contact named "Teaching" in my Outlook 2003. I shared and assigned "Owner" permission to my colleague but he cannot access from his...
January 12th 07 03:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 445
How do I restart microsoft office outlook by 2tsmum
Ive had to install everything on my computer and well now I cant use my outlook. Its saying I need to reinstall Snaggle over & out
February 17th 09 09:48 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 303
Lost Contacts in Sub Folders After Restore. by 300soarer
I had to back up and then restore my computer. Vista - Office 2007 I was able to restore my files and my contacts kept in my main folder. However,...
June 5th 08 10:58 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 438
Move a group contact to individual contact list by 34Fountain
I need to move the names from a group contact list to individual contacts.
June 18th 08 01:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,304
Names don't drop in when I'm typing e-mail addresses by 3c3
When I type in an e-mail address, normally the name drops in after I type the first couple characters. It is not currently doing this, and I have...
September 9th 09 03:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 302
How do I save a contact in Outlook that was e-mailed to me? by 3DLS
I had an Outlook contact e-mailed to me from a co-worker and I would like to save it in my contacts list. How do I do this?
September 12th 06 09:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 846
Recovering contacts from the .ost files when AD is not present. by 3ng1n33r
I recently started dealing with a client, they've been running Windows Server 2003 standard Edition and Exchange. They only have 1 server and the...
February 8th 07 11:52 AM
by 3ng1n33r Go to last post

From The