EXPORTING DATA FIELDS IN CSV FORMAT FOR WINDOWS

Old December 30th 09, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sudhir

Default EXPORTING DATA FIELDS IN CSV FORMAT FOR WINDOWS

The contents of the Nickname field do not export and save.
When I open the csv file as Excel, I do not see the Nickname field.
What do I have to do for the nickname field to be recognized for export.

Please help
--
Sudhir
Old December 31st 09, 12:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Karl Timmermans

Simple rule Outlook Import/Export wizard - if you don't see the
field in the list - it's not accessible.

Alternative options:

#1) - A (free) export utility from CodeTwo will let you export the Nickname
field http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/outlook-export/

#2) - ContactGenie Exporter or ContactGenie Toolkit will also export the
Nickname (but neither are free)
Toolkit: http://www.contactgenie.com/cgtoolkit.htm
Exporter: http://www.contactgenie.com/cgxfeatures.htm

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2007"
http://www.contactgenie.com