How to capture/transfer Contact info from Windows Mail to Outlook.

Old December 23rd 09, 09:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Triple H

Default How to capture/transfer Contact info from Windows Mail to Outlook.

The HP laptop I bought a few months ago came loaded with Vista and Windows
Mail. I now bought an HTC TouchPro phone and want to synch my email
including all Contacts and Calendar info. However, while I do have my emails
synched, I apparently need Outlook to get the rest working.
- Would anyone know if there is a way to synch this date?
-if I do get Outlook ($159!), is there an easy/direct way to
capture/transfer all my Contact info from Windows mail to Outlook?
HELP!
Old January 4th 10, 02:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
muschel 67

Default test

g js?fg?k?#vf

Russ Valentine wrote:

Outlook can import Contacts from Windows Mail.--Russ Valentine
23-Dec-09

Outlook can import Contacts from Windows Mail.
--
Russ Valentine

Practice "Safe Computer" with Automated Registry Backups
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-computer.aspx