Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How to remove Search box (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/95981-how-remove-search-box.html)

Don October 15th 09 03:06 AM

How to remove Search box

I was sending a email and used the search address book option. Since then, the search box opens every time I compose a email. How do I get rid of it and open the address book again?

Thanks.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Diane Poremsky [MVP] October 15th 09 03:20 AM

How to remove Search box

Are you hitting the To button accidently or a shortcut key?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll: