Outlook 2003 - Convert text in vcard

Old July 9th 09, 11:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Amy

Default Outlook 2003 - Convert text in vcard

I use Outlook 2003. Some of the contact I have saved, their names are in ALL
CAPS. Since I use MS Word as my editor, I was thinking, in Word, I can
highlight text, select Format, Change Case, select Title Case.

Can I do that in Outlook 2003 when I highlight text in one of my contacts?
I tried to go to my Format menu but it doesn't display the Change Case option
so I was wondering if there is a way to turn that on.

For example, I have a contact name as "James DEWITT" and would like to be
displayed as "James Dewitt".
Old July 10th 09, 12:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

No, outlook doesn't offer native support ofr that but there is an addin that
can do it.
Try data fields manager - link is at
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts_entry.asp

--