Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Old Icons Appear (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/92286-old-icons-appear.html)

Mark July 6th 09 09:07 PM

Old Icons Appear

I had previously installed an Add-On application to Outlook 2007. Since then
I have removed the application. However, some of my contacts have an icon
from this deleted application. I can't seem to get rid of it. I have
checked the User Defined Fields. It appears to be random.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] July 7th 09 02:16 AM

Old Icons Appear

Try the utility that is linked at the bottom of this page:
http://outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: