Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I change contact address default from "Business" to "Home"? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/8618-how-do-i-change-contact.html)

Kent March 17th 06 03:35 PM

How do I change contact address default from "Business" to "Home"?

I want to change the default on my contact form from "Business" to "Home"
because I enter many more home addresses than business addresses. How do I
get "Home" to be thecome up as the default entry on this combo list box?

Brian Tillman March 17th 06 07:13 PM

Kent wrote:

I want to change the default on my contact form from "Business" to
"Home" because I enter many more home addresses than business
addresses. How do I get "Home" to be thecome up as the default entry
on this combo list box?

Techniques described he
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/homedefault.htm
--