Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Import Yahoo! Mail contacts into Outlook Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/83270-import-yahoo-mail-contacts-into.html)

Ariana December 16th 08 06:13 PM

Import Yahoo! Mail contacts into Outlook Contacts

I have a trial version of Outlook, which I plan to purchase when the trial
period is over. Maybe this is why I can't import my Yahoo Contacts into
Outlook, but I really want to verify this before jumping in. The thought of
manually inputting is devastating.

Does anyone have an experience with this?

Karl Timmermans December 16th 08 08:07 PM

Import Yahoo! Mail contacts into Outlook Contacts

Yahoo Contacts -- Import/Export -- Microsoft Outlook (under export
options) -- click on Export Now button (this is based on Yahoo Mail
Classic - if you've upgraded to Plus - follow equivalent path)

Import the CSV file created above into Outlook.

If you've done above and it's this file that you "can't import" - please be
a whole lot more explicit about what issues you are encountering (not sure
about whether or not the Trial version has all the import/export filters but
certainly available in the full version).

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - Importer 1.3 / DataPorter 2.0 / Exporter
"Power contact importers/exporters for MS Outlook '2000/2007"
http://www.contactgenie.com