Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Transfer Contacts from Outlook on one computer to another one (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/78492-transfer-contacts-outlook-one-computer.html)

Jo Gjessing September 11th 08 01:33 PM

Transfer Contacts from Outlook on one computer to another one

Hi, all.

I'm using Outlook both at home and at my job. Now I want to transfer the
personal contacts in Outlook on my home computer to Outlook on my job
computer. How do I do it in the best way? Please let me know ...

Thank you very much in advance.

Jo

Gordon[_4_] September 11th 08 01:59 PM

"Jo Gjessing" wrote in message
Hi, all.

I'm using Outlook both at home and at my job. Now I want to transfer the
personal contacts in Outlook on my home computer to Outlook on my job
computer. How do I do it in the best way? Please let me know ...

Thank you very much in advance.

Jo

take a look he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...771141033.aspx