Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   How do I send a group of people mail after I have created a group (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/7833-how-do-i-send-group.html)

richpoorin March 10th 06 07:33 PM

How do I send a group of people mail after I have created a group

Hi I have created a list of contacts as a group when I am sending a mail how
do I send mails only to the group without typing all their names again only
by typing the name of the group.

Please Assist

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] March 10th 06 09:23 PM

How do I send a group of people mail after I have created a group

Not sure what you mean by group. Outlook uses Distribution Lists, not
groups. Just put the DL in the To: field to send to all its members. You can
select it from either your Contacts Folder or your Outlook Address Book.
DL's appear both places.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]