some contacts are missing in Outlook 2007

Old June 30th 08, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default some contacts are missing in Outlook 2007

Why did you remove the newsgroup name from your post? How are we supposed to
reply?
Why so many PST files? Do you need separate PST files and Contact Folders?
Go to Folder List view so you can see how many PST files and Contact Folders
you actually have in your profile, then tell us more clearly what you are
trying to do with them.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"S Stelter" wrote in message news:...
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

I've got a similar situation - I have only one profile. 2 questions.

I have several .pst files

I have one .pst file call Personal Folders til 08
I have one default .pst file called Personal Folder

When I am in Contacts, I have 3 Contact files on the left side of the
screen
under My Contacts. The first and third ones say have the same name
"Contacts in Personal Folders til 08"
The middle one says "Contacts" and is my default contacts. Looks like
this.

Contacts in Personal Folders til 08
Contacts
Contacts in Personal Folders til 08

Question #1 - How do I see if the "Contacts in Personal Folders til 08"
folder is in my Profile?

Question #2 - I want to merge the contacts in "Contacts in Personal
Folders
til 08" into my default Contacts. How do I best do this without screwing
things up?

Thanks so much.

Prisma

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/107310197.aspx