How do l flag contacts and why flag them?

Old May 14th 08, 01:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Caroline

Default How do l flag contacts and why flag them?

Please help. My boss asked me to flag all her contacts and l;m not sure l
follow. See e-mail below. How does this help and why:

Thanks for suggesting this but it sounds like sub-folders may complicate my
life. I believe there is a “flagging” system within Outlook, maybe you can
explore this and we can discuss end of day.

I will probably not send any bulk emails from my mailbox, but simply supply
lists to the events team.

Please finalize inputing info into my contacts so at the end of today I can
send them my list.

Old May 14th 08, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Caroline wrote:

Please help. My boss asked me to flag all her contacts and l;m not
sure l follow. See e-mail below. How does this help and why:

Thanks for suggesting this but it sounds like sub-folders may
complicate my life. I believe there is a “flagging” system within
Outlook, maybe you can explore this and we can discuss end of day.

I will probably not send any bulk emails from my mailbox, but simply
supply lists to the events team.

Please finalize inputing info into my contacts so at the end of today
I can send them my list.

It sounds to me like she's misusing the term "flagging". I think she wants
distribution lists that she can send to other people. It also sounds like
you suggested she create multiple contacts folders and collect related
contacts into those folders. Tell us what she really wants to do and we can
suggest ways to achieve it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]